Nigerian Police Recruitment 2017
The federal government intends to enlarge the police force from 400,000 to 670,000 in 2017/2018 by recruiting more capable hands into the Nigeria police force this year. Even though the process is soon to commence, it is important you keep handy all details concerning the recruitment process and requirement you will be needing to apply successfully when eventually registration kick-starts. The Nigerian police recruitment in 2017/2018 will take place before the year runs out.
The Police Service Commission (PSC) on the official police recruitment site welcomes applications from qualified Nigerians for deployment into the Nigeria Police Force in such categories as:
Various Position would be made available for Application by qualified Nigerians.
Needed Academic qualification: “O” level certificate with at least five credits level passes including English and Mathematics, Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE), Either Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor Degree with National Youth Service Corps certificate.
Nigerian Police Recruitment Process:
- Before applying to Nigerian police, please, ensure that you have a valid email address before you begin your application.
- Visit Nigeria police recruitment portal that would be made available
- Read the instruction carefully before you start filling in police recruitment form.
- Make sure you realize all the necessary qualifications needed for the position you wish to apply for.
- Click on your chosen position and follow the instructions carefully while filling the form with accurate information.
- If you correctly submit your application form, you will see a screen confirmation.
- Please remember that you must not apply more than once.
- All the details of this information will be sent to your email.
- If you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment exercise, you will have to print a copy of this email.
- Attention! Please note that if you submit false information, you will be immediately disqualified and even prosecuted.
More important requirements for police recruitment in Nigeria in 2017/2018:
- Every candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- A successful candidate must have school certificate.
- For candidates who will be applying for police constables, English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND) will also be required for it equvalent positions.
Please note that the commencement and deadline for police recruitment process 2017/2018 will be announced later by the Nigerian Police department. which we will also update here.