Trinity Business School provides numerous scholarships to students from across the world in our commitment to develop outstanding global business leaders. Previous recipients come from a variety of countries and educational backgrounds but all displayed strong academic and personal achievements.
Bachelor in Business Studies Scholarship
Open to new non-EU students for the Bachelor in Business Studies degree.
Scholarships valued between 5,000 and 25,000 euro applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time undergraduate Bachelor in Business Studies Degree over the duration of the programme.
Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate can apply. The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall TCD community.
How to Apply Trinity Business School Scholarship
- Application number (assigned by TCD when application for the Bachelor in Business Studies is submitted)https://www.tcd.ie/study/non-eu/undergraduate/apply/
- 200 word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” Submit in Microsoft Word document or pdf format
- Submit your CV/Resume
Trinity Business School Scholarship Application Process
- Submit scholarship request and attach scholarship application documents no later than 31st March, 2017
- Submit scholarship request as follows:
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request
- No further communication until Trinity Business School scholarship awards are made; awards will be made and successful candidates informed no later than April 17th, 2017
- Decision to accept scholarship is required by April 28th, 2017; along with acceptance of your offer to attend TCD and payment of your deposit
- You will be responsible for formally accepting the scholarship offer by email. Reply to email@example.com
- Acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship acceptance will come within 72 hours
- A non-response will be considered as declining the offer